Transcript Legalized Transcript originating from Japan with Authentication Apostille 成績証明書 Transcript

Top (Legalization) > Certificate of Academic Records(Transcript)


Legalization of Certificate of Academic Records

Certificate of Academic Records

Certificate of Academic Records / Transcript

Certificate of Academic Records here mean that a certificate of grade a student took during he/she studies at a school.

In Japan, a school usually issues a certificate as SEISEKI-SHOMEI-SHO upon requrest. It costs about 0-1,000 yen per copy.


Legalization is a process you are sometimes required before you submit a document to a foreign country. If you see words such as Legalization, Authentication, Attestation, Apostille, etc. in the instruction letter given to you, you may be required to get the document legalized before you submit it.

Type of Legalization in Japan


Japan is a member of Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961, therefore Apostille is one of possible ways to legalize a document. In Japan, MOFA, Ministry of Foreign Affaiars, is in charge of Apostille.

Authentication by Japan MOFA + Authentication by Foreign Delegate in Japan

Besides Apostille, MOFA authenticates an official seal on public document such as a certificate of family register, school certificate, etc.

Authentication of Official Seals by Japanese MOFA should be followed by Authentication by Foreign Consul in Japan.

Inquiry Form

What we can do for you

As a registered Administrative Scrivener

"Gyoseishoshi", literally translated Administrative Scrivener, is a registered specialist in documentation, officially qualified by laws in Japan.

As a registered Administrative Scrivener, we will assist you to get your school certificate legalized.


Notarization is the process required before Legalization for a private document such as translation.


Legalization is the process at Japan MOFA and/or Foreign delegate in Japan before you submit the document in your home country or embassy.


Type of Inquiry Want to know the cost Want to order the service
Document required to submit Certificate of Academic Records/Transcript
Purpose of use
Country the document finally goes to
Organization the document to be submitted
Name of School
in Japan

Graduation Date Month Year
Student Name   
Document plan to use Certificate of Academic Records(Secondary School)
Certificate of Academic Records(High School)
Certificate of Academic Records(4-year College)
Certificate of Academic Records(Graduate School/Master's)
Certificate of Academic Records(Graduate School/Doctor's)
Other (please specify in "Comment" below.)
Type of Legalization/Notarization
Original Apostille Consul Authentication Other Unknown
Translation Apostille Consul Authentication Notarization
Signature of Translator Other Unknown
Person who needs Legalized Transcript
Current Address

About YOURSELF (if different from above)

Please wait for a couple of days for answer. If you do not receive any reply from us within two days, please ask us again.

Steps for Service

Step 1

Please let us know your situation using the form above. We will let you know the cost, time, etc.

Step 2

Please place an order and copy of your id if you agree the conditions such as cost, lead time, etc.

Step 3

Please send the original document to our office.

Office Outline

出生証明書 行政書士
Legalizatio on Certificate of Academic Records(Transcript)

Transcript Japan Document Legalization Apostille Consul Authentication Notarization Tokyo Japan

事務所案内 東京都行政書士会 行政書士会連合会 総務省 外務省 入国管理局 法務省 公証人連合会